The W Management Group is now hiring a Transportation staff member. This individual will be responsible for handling and scheduling transportation services for residents. As a Transportation candidate you should possess excellent customer service skills and a clean valid New York driver’s license.
- Scheduling timely transportation services, such as pickups, deliveries and drop-offs
- Must be vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated for employment
- Must be prompt, courteous, and kind to staff and residents
- Generating processing logbook entries, documents and invoices
- Maintain the company vehicle and all maintenance requirements
- Implementing transportation policies and procedures
- Addressing resident inquiries and complaints
- Ensuring compliance with the industry regulations and requirements
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits Offered
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses
- Supportive management - open door policy
- Reliable schedule
WHY WORK AT THE W GROUP?
The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
*The W Group reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate bonus programs at any time.