The W Assisted Living Management Company is seeking to hire a compassionate, patient, and energetic Activities Coordinator. The Activities Coordinator's primary goal will be to encourage and promote independence, motivation and self-worth to our Senior population with fun and engaging games and activities. This is a Full Time position and it does invole weekends at times.
Must be vaccinated and proivde proof of vaccination.
- Informing the residents with ongoing activity program; posting the activity calendar around the facility
- Preparing for and organizing a well-rounded activity calendar to meet the needs of each resident
- Supervising outings
- Meeting with the Administrator weekly to discuss the activity program, strengths and desired improvement
- Recording in a daily activity log the attendance of each program resident and keep track of likes and dislikes of events for future reference
- Decorating for upcoming holidays and special events with the assistance of other staff and residents; preparing a list of supplies needed at least on month prior to need
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Legal Holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance offered
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Environment
Why work at THE W GROUP? The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
Hourly Starting Salary: $16.00 + based upon experience