Excellent Benefits • Supportive Management • Immediately Available
The W Group Assisted Living Management Company is seeking to hire a compassionate, patient, and energetic housekeeper. The housekeeper's primary responsibilities will be to attend to all areas of our facilities: residents' rooms, laundry, restrooms, common areas, and offices. The goal is to enhance our resident’s quality of life by maintaining the standard for cleanliness in our facilities if it were our home.
Days • Mid-Shift • Weekends • OT Options - Immediately Available
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Laundry duties
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Legal Holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance offered
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Environment
WHY WORK AT THE W GROUP? The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
*The W Group reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate bonus programs at any time.