Registered Nurse (RN)
• Excellent Benefits • Flexible Scheduling • Supportive Team Environment
Montcalm Manor in Ticonderoga is an Assisted Living , offering our residents and staff the feeling of being in your own private home, where staff and residents are supported. The W Group is seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) with expertise in the areas of patient and family assessment, coordination of services given by other health care providers. Montcalm Manor stresses values, culture and continued learning and fun. If you are that RN please apply for an immediate opening.
If you are passionate about excellence in patient care and excited about being a part of the one of the fastest growing industries in healthcare, Apply today!
• Competitive Salary
• Weekly Paychecks (Direct Deposit Available)
• Team Environment
• Sick Days
• Paid Legal Holidays
• Health Insurance offered
- Must have an active New York State RN License
- Physical within the last 12 months (see attached)
- PPD within the last 6 months
- COVID Vaccination card
- CPR Certification
- BS Diploma
- Nurse license
- Nurse registration
- Malpractice insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of NYS Home Care policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Experience working in an adult care facility, Assistant Living Program, or Long Term Care is a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with clients, residents, families, and staff from diverse backgrounds.
WHY work at The W Group?
The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
*The W Group reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate bonus programs at any time.