Personal Care Aide - PCA
The W Assisted Living Management Company, is hiring Certified Personal Care Aides, Night Shift, Evening Shift, full time opportunities immediately available. We are looking for candidates that are kind, talented, energetic, compassionate and shares our vision of top-quality resident care. We offer a positive and supportive work environment with the opportunity for forward advancement.
- New York State Certified Personal Care Aide (PCA) or Direct Care
- Recent Physical, including a PPD, and Rubella and Rubeola Titers
- Must be able to pass a criminal history background check
- Must be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping/laundry
- Personal care assistance which includes bathing, personal hygiene
- Provide companionship and basic emotional support
For immediate consideration, please apply!
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Legal Holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance offered
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Environment
WHY WORK AT THE W GROUP? The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
*The W Group reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate bonus programs at any time.