Business Focused. Community Minded. Future Driven.
The Front Desk Shift Lead is primarily responsible for the overall operation of the front desk to include but is not limited to the following: Welcome all guests in a friendly and professional manner. Provide excellent customer service to our guests who stay on or off campus, by providing accurate information to our members and guests in regard to; activities, and policy and procedure during their stay on campus and assist The Guest Services Director with training and scheduling of staff.
High school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of the entire front desk operation and a customer service background. Effective verbal and written communication skills, competence to meet, answer and receive incoming calls from the public in a courteous and efficient manner. Organizational skills/multi tasking is essential. Exhibits proficiency and fundamental knowledge of word and excel applications, accuracy in handling money and record keeping, have basic accounting knowledge, professional telephone answering and a basic knowledge of the surrounding area.
• Supervise, train and support all front desk staff
• Check Silver Bay guests in/out using hospitality software
• Knowledge of Silver Bay rates, accommodations and activities
• Provide accurate information to guests as needed
• Learn current hospitality computer software
• Perform duties per daily routine and shut down procedure list
• Responsible for maintaining and balancing a cash drawer at the end of their shift
• Receive, record, and input membership, and in-house transactions into hospitality software
• Provide support to the reservations and telephone operator when needed
• Perform other duties as assigned by Guest Service Supervisor or Director
• As a 24-hour operation all staff will be asked to work weekend, evening or night shift and/or holidays in order to serve our members, guests and program participants.
• Follow policies and procedures as noted in the employee handbook.
Click here for more job information!
Monday through Friday
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (April through October)
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (November through March)
9:00 AM – Noon Saturdays, Memorial Day through Labor Day