Business Focused. Community Minded. Future Driven.
The Front Desk Reservations is primarily responsible for the overall operation of the front desk and reservations to include but is not limited to the following: welcome all guests in a friendly and professional manner. Provide excellent customer service to our guests who stay on or off campus, by providing accurate information to our members and guests in regard to; activities, and policy and procedure during their stay on campus. Reserve and manage the rooms available for guest use, provide accurate pricing, room availability and campus activity information to our guests as they inquire for reservations and general information.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of or willing to learn the entire front desk operation.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Competence to meet, answer and receive incoming calls from the public in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Organizational skills/multi-tasking is essential.
• Proficiency and fundamental knowledge of computer operation of Word and Excel applications.
• Accuracy in handling money and record keeping.
• Basic accounting knowledge.
• Professional telephone answering.
• Knowledge of the surrounding area or willingness to learn about the area.
Click here for more job information!
Monday through Friday
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (April through October)
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (November through March)
9:00 AM – Noon Saturdays, Memorial Day through Labor Day